In April 2000 I was introduced by a former JET working at the British Embassy in Tokyo to another ex-JET running a two-man, UK-based Market Entry and Business Development company called Intralink Limited. 11 years later we are 32 strong (including several ex-JETs) with a presence in Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan. I am a co-owner and still loving it. Having run our Tokyo office until 2008, I moved to Santa Clara, California to set up Intralink America, Inc. where I am based today.
- Loved this beach... fb.me/34hxPx8zk 2 months ago
- english.kyodonews.jp/photos/2014/06… fb.me/3c8DrkAMC 4 months ago
- Thanks to Sharon Davis for finding this:... fb.me/6skz2Z9h9 4 months ago
- Thinking of my friends in Ohtsuchi, Kamaishi, Iwate & Japan. 7 months ago
- For a fresh approach to financial planning and tax, give Mark Belinsky’s new firm a look: gaylordbelinsky.com. 7 months ago