In April 2000 I was introduced by a former JET working at the British Embassy in Tokyo to another ex-JET running a two-man, UK-based Market Entry and Business Development company called Intralink Limited. 11 years later we are 32 strong (including several ex-JETs) with a presence in Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan. I am a co-owner and still loving it. Having run our Tokyo office until 2008, I moved to Santa Clara, California to set up Intralink America, Inc. where I am based today.
- Otsuchi omiyage 2... 1 month ago
- Otsuchi omiyage... 1 month ago
- Otsuchi reconstruction... 1 month ago
- Land fill to raise the height of Ohtsuchi by 2m goes on in front of Ohtsuchi Shrine fb.me/7owjbCsPg 1 month ago
- Shrine in front of old Otsuchi town hall fb.me/4mxVwvOpz 1 month ago