In April 2000 I was introduced by a former JET working at the British Embassy in Tokyo to another ex-JET running a two-man, UK-based Market Entry and Business Development company called Intralink Limited. 11 years later we are 32 strong (including several ex-JETs) with a presence in Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan. I am a co-owner and still loving it. Having run our Tokyo office until 2008, I moved to Santa Clara, California to set up Intralink America, Inc. where I am based today.
- Welcome Home! Sano-san's Sake Shop back at its original location after tsunami:... fb.me/26kgis02B 1 month ago
- Hanging at Digital Direct at CTIA in Vegas #CTIA 5 months ago
- For all you 1992 Iwate JETs I've found another one! Merran Kenworthy based in Takata was recently on NZ... fb.me/1TbNf866E 5 months ago
- 23 years ago this weekend - Jazz in Jodogahama. fb.me/3ftO7SVqa 5 months ago
- Otsuchi omiyage 2... 10 months ago